Is Rolling Over going to be played in any IMAX theatres? I was going to see Dark Knight tomorrow with Claire for our 6 month but....You guys are becoming far more tech savvy then I...Miss you Both (Jack and Linz)UGh okay. I miss you too John. Lets get together sooon! LOVE!PS- As much as I hate to admit it, these blogs are pretty dang funny. I thought I was the goofy one.
there will be a very limited engagement with some independent theatres. nothing mainstream like imax. sorry brosif.
I love it! The music was the perfect choice! It is so hard to not want to push them over. He will be rolling all over before you know it!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Is Rolling Over going to be played in any IMAX theatres? I was going to see Dark Knight tomorrow with Claire for our 6 month but....
You guys are becoming far more tech savvy then I...
Miss you Both (Jack and Linz)
UGh okay. I miss you too John.
Lets get together sooon! LOVE!
PS- As much as I hate to admit it, these blogs are pretty dang funny. I thought I was the goofy one.
there will be a very limited engagement with some independent theatres. nothing mainstream like imax. sorry brosif.
I love it! The music was the perfect choice! It is so hard to not want to push them over. He will be rolling all over before you know it!
Post a Comment