Tuesday, July 29, 2008

The Chunkiest Monkey on the Block



Can you say chunk a munk? The kid might be as wide as he is long. At Jack's first check-up he was in the bottom 10% of weight for kids his age. Since that first check-up, Jack has worked hard and hit the gym regularly to make up for his lack of size.* I am happy to report he is up to like the 95th percentile in weight, and 85th percentile in height.

*The performance enhancing drugs I am cycling him on don't hurt either. If there is one thing professional sports of the 21st century has taught me, its that one is never to young to start with the roids.** As the illustrious Ricky Bobby once said, "If you ain't first, you're last."

**I hope you had your Sarcasm Detector turned on.

Anyway, its crazy but Jack is already growing out his 6-9 month clothes (even though he isn't 6 months old just yet), so I had to get his pic in this awesome Hawkeye gear before it was too late. Needless to say, this outfit is in the rotation right now to maximize its lifetime. Hopefully it will last through the start of the football season.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the chunky-monkey pictures!!! So darn cute...and looking more and more like his Dad. :)

Anonymous said...

These pictures are absolutely adorable! minus the hawkeye crap :) Cutest Chunky Monkey I have ever seen!