Well...as you can see below (about 3 posts ago), we did some professional 3 month pictures a week or so ago. As with everything in baby-world,* I am consistently amazed at how consistently I am befallen with "sticker-shock." Anyway, after coming out my temporary coma,** I quickly formulated a plan of attack against the baby-picture industry. So, if you can't beat 'em, join 'em. It will only take 2 "settings" with this baby to recoup the costs I would otherwise be forced to shell out. You gotta maximize your investment people!!!

We still need somebody to show us how to use it btw...
*Baby-world is a distant 2nd cousin to Surprise-Wedding-Expense-world. You think it is cute, soft, and cuddly, but it can be just a dangerous to your checkbook - its where moms "just want the best for their child."*** Its a no-win proposition entering these two worlds; you just gotta face the facts and mitigate your damages.
**I believe my body did this to itself in one of the self-preservation moves that you see when people are in bad accidents; this was just like that...
***Stolen right out of the "I have been dreaming of this day since I was a little girl" wedding offensive coordinator's playbook.
No comments:
Post a Comment