So Jack has not been blessed with traits that some people may believe necessary for classic good looks... he doesn't really have any hair.** But given the choice between being bald, and hair like this....

Then I say, "Bald is Beautiful!" Classic good looks are so 2006 anyway...
** Well, he kind of has a comb over going on right now, but I think I have talked him into shaving it off. He's got to look his best at the pool, and comb-overs and getting hair wet do not go together like peanut butter and jelly.
If hair is not in the cards for Jack. My only hope is that he can join the illustrious crew below, and become the George Washington to their Jefferson, Lincoln, and Roosevelt on Mount Baldmore. Good luck to you son!

***
*** We did watch Star Wars, Episode IV**** - A New Hope this weekend. Still holds up. Jack wasn't quite as excited as I was and fell asleep before Han Solo could tell us he made the Kessell Run in 12 parsecs. Weak sauce.
****Old Espisode I (the original).
No comments:
Post a Comment