Saturday, February 12, 2011

Things can get a little messy when Mom is not around....



**

Lindsey left for Hot-lanta yesterday for work and left me with these 2 jokers. Needless to say, things have gotten messy in a hurry.*

Monday is Valentine's Day and I have been left with instructions on how to finish up Jack's v-day cards. No, they are not as specific as these instructions, but they are no doubt not to be deviated from.

Adding to the degree of difficulty of the weekend is the fact that Will has a virus. No, not everybody's favorite RSV, but something else that requires the same treatment. He is not a fan of the nebulizer and I am not a fan of the fact that whatever he has seems to be getting worse. He basically just fell asleep a few minutes ago whilst playing with his toys. So, I decided we are getting an early nap in and took him upstairs.

Anyway, hurry home Mommy. We need you! And happy early Valentine's Day!

*Although, I must say that there is no truth to the rumor that we will attempt to eat Pizza for every meal while she is gone. And, for all of our struggles, I think we are getting better at these guy-times.

**This is actually Jack at Will's age. A little plumper to be sure, but a decently close match.

1 comment:

Sue said...

You are a super dad!