As you can see, despite owning a graduate degree, I cannot be trusted and left to my own devices. I think Lindsey went into the wrong profession. She has management written all over her.
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
micro-Management
I am home with J-bomb today, as he was running a bit of temp earlier today. We are having my Dad, Ann, Grandpa, and Grandma Sue over for some grillin' this evening, and I would like you to note the following:



As you can see, despite owning a graduate degree, I cannot be trusted and left to my own devices. I think Lindsey went into the wrong profession. She has management written all over her.
As you can see, despite owning a graduate degree, I cannot be trusted and left to my own devices. I think Lindsey went into the wrong profession. She has management written all over her.
1 comment:
This makes me laugh so hard. I would do the same for Ben, so you're not alone John!
Post a Comment