Gavin DeGraw and Collective Soul are playing a free concert (part of the Des Moines Arts Festival and Hy-Vee Triatholon) on Friday night here in D-town. If you don't know who Gavin DeGraw is, just know that you are missing out. Neither Lindsey or I can remember the first song we danced to at our wedding, but we can both remember that we wanted the band to play Gavin's "More than Anyone" for our first dance (the band couldn't "rip" it in time). Just saying... it should be a good time.
Jack will be in attendance with us as well in what should be a good time. You should come too! Holler if you want and we will see if we can meet up amongst all the mayhem that is sure to be down there. Pray for mild weather too. None of this heat and bugs...
1 comment:
Wow!!!!! I am overwhelmed at all the new posts....I have been checking and checking and nothing...then....zam!!!!!! A hundred new posts! Sounds like you guys have had a fun-crazy month! Can't wait to catch up!
Post a Comment