HOLY COW! This has to be a good story! Can't wait to hear! Praying for you!
Congrats, you two! And way to go Linds! Nikki and I had lunch today and we can only imagine how this whole thing went down. Can't wait to hear the details and know that I am so happy for you both and can't wait to meet William!
Wow! Good job,Lindsey! Can't wait to hear the whole story.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
HOLY COW! This has to be a good story! Can't wait to hear! Praying for you!
Congrats, you two! And way to go Linds! Nikki and I had lunch today and we can only imagine how this whole thing went down. Can't wait to hear the details and know that I am so happy for you both and can't wait to meet William!
Wow! Good job,Lindsey! Can't wait to hear the whole story.
Post a Comment