It has been a LONG two weeks: missing dad, bad ear infection and little sleep, but we feel recharged and ready to face this last week before the big man (he says he has been working out, so maybe I should say "trim man"???) returns from DC. Jack and I were disappointed we didn't fly out to our nation's capital. And I think he was sad, too...(he requested I post some new photos. I just realized Jack is in the same shirt he was wearing last weekend with Lis & Emily. Oh my -- our laundry rotation is exposed! And, we normally don't have clothes scattered about, but Nana was helping me organize Jack's wardrobe.)
Sunday, March 8, 2009
We're back and feeling MUCH better!
It has been a LONG two weeks: missing dad, bad ear infection and little sleep, but we feel recharged and ready to face this last week before the big man (he says he has been working out, so maybe I should say "trim man"???) returns from DC. Jack and I were disappointed we didn't fly out to our nation's capital. And I think he was sad, too...(he requested I post some new photos. I just realized Jack is in the same shirt he was wearing last weekend with Lis & Emily. Oh my -- our laundry rotation is exposed! And, we normally don't have clothes scattered about, but Nana was helping me organize Jack's wardrobe.)
1 comment:
Glad that he is feeling better and you only have a week until John comes home. Sorry we missed each other last week. Ollie is sick now....so we will try to get together soon when buff John returns home:)
Post a Comment