
I slept in with Jack this morning, but still had time to feed him breakfast, fix myself some toast and coffee, watch the TODAY show, shower, and work out all before 10:30 a.m.!
WHOA!
I was able to wake Jack at 10:45 a.m., change his diaper, put on a new outfit, pack the diaper bag with his lunch, pack the car, and make it downtown for our lunch plans by 11:30 a.m.! WHOA!
My friend, Angie, and I enjoyed a nice Maid-Rite lunch in the downtown skywalks. It was very busy in the food mall, but we were able to eat our lunch, share the latest gossip, and give Jack a bottle. As we finished, Jack started getting a little fussy, so I picked him up from the stroller and sat him in my lap. Warning: don't read the rest if you have a weak stomach :) All of a sudden Jack's pacifier went shooting across the table, followed by the BIGGEST THROW-UP EXPLOSION I have ever witnessed. It just kept coming. Projectile type. It was the first time he has thrown-up and oh boy! Poor guy. He has had a runny nose, but otherwise showed no warning signs. I'm just glad he didn't projectile the stuff over the ledge onto the skywalkers below....WHOA!
I walked through the skywalks and drove home covered from head-to-toe in throw-up. Jack was laughing and saying "Ba ba ba" by the time we made it to the car. He fell asleep before we exited the parking ramp. I changed all our clothes, started our 5th load of laundry since Monday -WHOA!, and put him down for a nap. He slept for 2 1/2 hours.

He woke to a nice warm bottle and then an hour later went down for another nap. 4:45 p.m. - 6:45 p.m. WHOA!
Then, we gave him a small bottle of Pedialyte, some play time with Daddy, followed by a warm bath and back asleep by 8:15 p.m. WHOA!
No comments:
Post a Comment