Thursday, October 2, 2008

Is this Heaven? No... it's Iowa...


We are officially residents of the State of Iowa* again. Our house in KC closed on Monday, so we are officially non-homeowners again for a couple of months. Presently we are watching the VP debates - and as you can imagine with 2 people who like to argue and are on opposite sides of the fence, it's a little frosty in the living room this evening. :) Everything else is going really well and we are really happy to be back "home."

*The HAWKEYE state

PS - Jack is huge! He may wrestle at 103 as a 1 year old at this rate.

4 comments:

Laura B. said...

Welcome back!
We can't wait to have you guys over for dinner and meet Jack!

Ben and Laura

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you're in Iowa again! Please, please, please, give me a call sometime and I'll come and visit you and meet Jack!

Heidi said...

Dear Jack,

I would like to have a play date with you soon. Are you free this week?

Your friend,

Oliver

Anonymous said...

Welcome back friends!!! Let's get together soon.