Dear Jack, I keep telling my mom she needs to update, but she said something was wrong with it and she didn't know what it was and until daddy can help, she doesn't know what to do. Maybe she should take a computer class. At least you will be moving here soon and I can see you more. Plus you didn't move to Ankeny, so mom and dad says we can be friends.
Your Friend, Oliver
P.S.-I really really like trains so we will play when you get here. CHoo CHoo
1 comment:
Dear Jack,
I keep telling my mom she needs to update, but she said something was wrong with it and she didn't know what it was and until daddy can help, she doesn't know what to do. Maybe she should take a computer class. At least you will be moving here soon and I can see you more. Plus you didn't move to Ankeny, so mom and dad says we can be friends.
Your Friend,
Oliver
P.S.-I really really like trains so we will play when you get here. CHoo CHoo
Post a Comment