

Well, the hitting streak continues. A perfect outing to the barber and the ups store (to mail another of mommy's ebay items... I think she may sell our house this way!) kept us 3 for 3. We have an "off-day" today since we have no plans but to veg and nap. 2 things we are both very good at (like father like son).
Since I don't have a whole heck of a lot to talk about today, I will take the time to call out one of my friends. We will call him Tevin Kow. Tevin has a young son who last month turned 1 year old, so the Kow family has pretty much already experienced everything we are going through with Jack (and recently to boot). Tevin tells me that he has NEVER - EVER been pee'd on by his son. I take this to mean that Tevin has NEVER - EVER changed a diaper. Tevin states that he is just really fast on diaper changes. I am not buying what he is selling. It is impossible not to get pee'd on at some point. Heck I was holding Jack for a bath just yesterday and even though he was all wrapped up in a towel, he still managed to get me. Jack came out of the womb and literally pee'd all over the Doctor for what seemed like two minutes (good job buddy?!?). Anyway, I don't believe that Jack is just some super-pee-er; I think all boys are like this, and that Tevin is a big fat (read: skinny) goateed liar!
My dear wife mocked my outfit choice yesterday. I was not utlizing the hang-up clothes in the closet, rather the quick fold up clothes in the drawer. So we went full tilt on the outfit today, even though we will not even leave our living room (well maybe we will go for a walk if the sun comes out). Do I know style or what? What say you now, Lindsey?
1 comment:
Well John...being that I am Mrs Kow I would have to say that Tevin is not a liar. Oliver does not (at this point) pee a whole lot during diaper changes...he has gotten me though...probably due to the diaper changing ratio between me and Tevin. He did however do something little Jack has not done yet...as he is not walking. A few nights ago when we were getting him ready for a bath I stripped him and sent him off walking by himself(naked) down the hall like normal. He decided to take a detour through the living room and into the kitchen where he proceeded to pee on the kitchen floor...so there...see what you have to look forward to!
Post a Comment