Saturday, October 15, 2011

While the Boss is out

Lindsey is in Seattle for "work," which appears to consist of running 5ks by the Space Needle, going to fun markets and other client development "tasks" (like wine tastings).


Anyway, she gets back on Sunday and last night, we all skyped each other.   Here is a portion of that conversation.  
  • Jack: "Why are you not home? It's already Sunday" 
  • Me: "What do you mean? It's Friday." 
  • Jack: "No, it's Sunday, the sun was out today." 
Today, I ventured outside with the boys and caught a huge break at Hy-Vee with the Police Cart.  It actually made for a pretty nice shopping experience.




Now, if you will forgive me, I must go.  Jack has just managed to plug the toilet again.  As I have stated on facebook before, Jack's poop to plunger ratio is off the charts.

No comments: