A Happy Easter to everybody out there today. This year, Easter doubled as my mom's birthday. Dennis and Sue (Lindsey's parents) were gracious enough to have us (and mom) out to their place this year. Good times.
On side notes -
2 - Is the number of ear infections Lindsey has right now.
1 - Is the number of ear infections that Will has right now.
1 - Is the number of sinus infections that I have right now.
5:20 AM - Is the time both boys were up and at 'em this morning. Awesome.
0 - Is the number of ailments Jack currently has! Yay!!!
Also,
1 - Is the number of maxipads we have to put in Will's diaper each night so he doesn't pee out :) It's the tradeoff for a kid that will sleep for 11-12 hours. Back in Jack's day, there was a thing called a "diaper doubler" - sadly, these amazing inventions are not available anymore. So, this Mills Family thinks outside the box...
In addition,
We really need to take more pictures of Will. People must think he is neglected.
Furthermore,
Jack is referring to me as "John" right now. It's going to be a long life raising this kid, I tell ya.
Lastly,
I sang at church today, and due to my sinus infection, was not exactly in top voice. Should I be offended that people were very complimentary today, yet, I have never heard a peep when "healthy?" Do I need to get sick every time I sing at church so I don't stink the joint up?
1 comment:
Way to think outside the box! I have a "cloth diaper outside" that I used on Sully when he had that problem that you guys could use....it is just the plastic part (do not think old cloth diaper plastic pants). It just helped him to not wake up all wet....washable. Let me know if you want it! Sorry to hear that you guys are sick. Praying for a speedy recovery! Don't you love how the kids know when you need more sleep so they sleep in!
Post a Comment