We enjoyed a romantic Valentine's event at our church this evening. A string quartet, serenades, a chocolate eclair (or two), and a nice message about marriage.
John and I walked away daring each other to start a 40-day challenge....The Love Dare.
It should be an interesting journey :) Hope you had a wonderful day of love!
You have to promise to post some of the dares you accomplished! Sadly, I started this and never finished it. I am waiting until our marriage is in shambles to really give it a go. : ) I really shouldn't joke about that, should I? I would also like more photos of Jack eating cake, please!
1 comment:
You have to promise to post some of the dares you accomplished! Sadly, I started this and never finished it. I am waiting until our marriage is in shambles to really give it a go. : ) I really shouldn't joke about that, should I? I would also like more photos of Jack eating cake, please!
Post a Comment