Thursday, September 10, 2009

Typical!




On Friday, I received a small bonus for "exemplary service" at work. By Sunday, when I returned home from Matt's bachelor party in Denver, to find that the kitchen had been torn apart and the bonus had been spent. Who would have done such a thing? The same person who decides to leave grout haze on a backsplash for well over 48 hours before trying to remove it. I will give you a hint, it was not a member of household whose name includes John Paul. For once, a home improvement disaster was not my fault!

As you can see, Linsdey elected to put up a backsplash in our kitchen. I would have liked to be involved in the decision making process, but I suppose my Beatles Rock Band idea wouldn't have flown anyway. Regardless, I do have to give Lindsey props for getting the tiles up and grouted without any help. Nice job, babe! As for the 2 consecutive nights rubbing my hands raw from scrubbing off hardened grout haze... I will forgive you... someday.*

*Maybe.

Also... some funny pictures of how Jack likes to roll when he sleeps.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry Mills...but I like the back splash!!! Good work Lindsey!!! You're motivating me for a DIY project too. :)