You guys did a post awhile back about fun winter activities for Mr. Jack. I just heard about one and thought you guys might like it... The Bass Pro Shop. I guess there's an aquarium and lots of stuffed animals... and maybe even a place to eat? You probably already know about it... you guys are so hip! Sorry if this is redundant info.
3 comments:
Thanks... I look forward to seeing you on Saturday!
You guys did a post awhile back about fun winter activities for Mr. Jack. I just heard about one and thought you guys might like it... The Bass Pro Shop. I guess there's an aquarium and lots of stuffed animals... and maybe even a place to eat? You probably already know about it... you guys are so hip! Sorry if this is redundant info.
that is solid reporting, andrea. keep up the good work!
Post a Comment